As a visitor to our site, you can browse our website to find out more about us, our services and experience. You are not required to provide us with any Personal Information as a visitor. We collect your Personal Information when you choose to use the “Contact Us” feature to express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services or to enquire about utilising us for our services. We ask for first name, last name, e-mail address and mobile number. The Personal Information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and our website, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
Automatically Collected Information. When you use our website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our website. Such information is typically considered non-personal information.
We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only non-personal information about your use of our website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you're headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyse trends among our Users to help improve our website.
- To allow us to make contact based on the query you submit under “Contact Us”.
- To customising our website for your experience. We may use the information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customise our website.
- For data aggregation purposes. We retain the right to collect and use any non-personal information collected from your use of our website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our website and service. At no time is your personally identifiable information included in such data aggregations.
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you choose to engage with us for our services;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights;
- For payment processing purposes;
- To comply with the law;
and If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or South Africa Area (RSA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights;
- The right to access, update or to delete the Personal Information we have on you;
- The right of rectification;
- The right to object;
- The right of restriction;
- The right to data portability; and
- The right to withdraw consent.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local Data Protection Authority in the European Economic Area (EEA) or South Africa Area (RSA).
We may work with third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website ("Service Providers"), to provide our website on our behalf, to perform website-related services or to assist us in analysing how our website is used. These third-parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
We comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us.
* As defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013